In this episode we talk about leveling and the various ways it can be accomplished. Listen in as we discuss Standing Stones, Trainers, Crafting, and more. We get an amazing update on what Joe has been working on in his game and talk all about strategies for leveling up your character that allow you to gain power more quickly and still focus on role play.
LEVEL UP (8:21)
Contributors of note
CHARACTER CRAFT (25:37)
Matt - 26:17
Discovering the challenges of a mage and brings Einar Stingandr back to life.
Joe – 29:12
Story time! Joe reads a couple entries from Ienaraths, in game, journal.
Stu – 56:10
Ramping up for the new Five Fables Let’s Live.
PLAY THEORY (1:11:56)
Leveling. The guys talk about different ways you can level your character, and still keep your story and gaming experience intact.
- Tundra Defense - Construct Your Own Outpost (40:58)
- Interesting NPCs (41:02)
by Kris Takahashi
- Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn (41:15)
by Lord Conti
- T3nd0's Perkus Maximus (47:09)
- Sokco's Guild Starter (48:47)
- Immersive College of Winterhold [Tolfdir Arch-Mage option] (49:27)
- RaceMenu (1:10:23)
- EzEs -Artifact Disenchanting- (1:41:12)
- Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim (1:43:01)
by Enai Siaion and T3nd0
- Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets (1:52:59)
- Hunterborn (1:55:39)
Listener Mail! (2:01:37)
Nym Update (11:45)
- House Redoran
- Dark Secret: Imposter
Michael from Gamer Poets lined up for the New Year
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!