In part one of this two part series, Stu and Matt discuss a framework you can use to enhance your story and tie together Skyrim quest lines into a larger, more holistic story.
Character Craft (13:10)
In episode 3, Matt explains his reasons about why he decided on the PC platform. He also talks about his initial reactions to playing Skyrim for the first time.
Play Theory (29:50)
Stu opens up the three-part concept of Epicosity. Learn what it is, how to incorporate it, and why. Listen in and begin moving your game from power playing to role playing.
- Matt gets his very own mic!
- Joe goes missing
- "Perk Tree" outlined for Patreon donors
- Quop (6:02) - http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!
Thank you for listening!!