In part two of this two part series, Stu and Matt continue their discussion of the Epicosity framework and talk about specific techniques and mods you can use to transform your play-through into an adventure in the style of a "High Fantasy" story.
Stu gets into the details of how the character Julian secured what he refers to as “The White River Valley”.
Epicosity continues with parts 2 and 3 (events and players). Listen in as Stu explains how to bring characters together to form a unique and epic party.
- RealitySpectres House Mod Series- Briars End (11:56)
- Sokco's Guild Starter (14:42)
- Amazing Follower Tweaks (15:27)
- Build Your Own Home (16:14)
- Camping Kit of the Northern Ranger (19:01)
by The Northern Ranger
- Hunterborn (20:44)
- Familiar Faces (36:29)
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life (47:01)
- Joe's still AWOL
- Officially opening up to questions regarding the Erinyes Arcana Let's Play.
The Riyria Revelations Series (50:05)
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!
Thank you for listening!!