This episode is all about the character background. So, listen in as we discuss the many creative approaches to documenting your character's biography, and prepare to dive deep into role-play, mods, storytelling and imagination!
Meet Hinto Cheveyo, the Battle Shaman (6:03), and Julian Wingate Bitteridge, (aka Fulcrum), the Arcane Engineer (20:34), two of the feature characters for this podcast. Join us as we discuss the thoughts and ideas behind these character concepts, as well as our initial reactions to the characters so far.
Join us as we talk about character backgrounds (30:30) and the different ways that can be used to create them. We’ll also touch on character morals and psyche, and the effects they can have on your play-through.
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life (9:30)
- Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival (23:10)
- T3nd0's Perkus Maximus (25:38)
- Immersive Weapons (25:56)
by Hothtrooper44 - Ironman5000 - Eckss
- Immersive Armors (25:56)
- RaceMenu (39:13)
- Take Notes - Journal of the Dragonborn (47:31)
by Lord Conti
- RealitySpectres House Mod Series- Briars End (55:29)
Hadvar (14:18) and his uncle, Alvor (17:40), are the names of the characters we had a memory lapse on.
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!