In this episode Stu talks about how the game helps define his new character's experiences. Further more, the guys discuss traveling with intent and how embarking on a journey with purpose is more rewarding then unstructured wandering.
Character Craft (15:25)
Meet Shullat, Stu’s new Redguard Legionnaire. Learn how a group of Imperial soldiers changes Shullat’s destiny…or at least his immediate plans.
Play Theory (32:32)
Role Play vs Fast Travel, what does that mean? And what exactly is Traveling with Intent? Listen in as we discuss our interpretations of fast travel in the game of Skyrim, and how you can explore the landscape without losing sight of your objective.
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life (16:22)
- Immersive Weapons (18:08)
by Hothtrooper44 - Ironman5000 - Eckss
- Immersive Patrols (20:04)
- Interesting NPCs (39:55)
by Kris Takahashi
- Supreme Storms (41:29)
- Hunterborn (49:09)
Matt still chillin’ on the East Coast
A new video series?
The Heroes - By Joe Abercrombie
The Heroes - Published 2014
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!