Through game mechanics, other mods, and role play, there is no reason that you should be wary of using an "over powered" mod. In this episode the gents attempt to debunk the perception of the "overpowered" mod.
Level Up (4:42)
Contributors of note
Ienarath (Joe) - 10:36
Building in Blackreach continues, Markarth quests, going vampire, and problems with Eola.
Whelp (Matt) - 25:12
Discovering Skyrim, killing Lydia, and enchantment lessons.
Robbard (Stu) - 41:57
Building Nilheim, Uthgerd vs bandits, and Tundra Defense limits?
Play Theory (58:14)
Listen in as we talk about how you can set the stage and make even "over powered" mods work for you.
- Space Wiking Dwemer Exoskeleton (1:02:38)
- Elemental Dragons (1:03:20)
- OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim (1:11:40)
by Indigoblade and the OBIS Team
- Genesis - Dynamically Increased Enemy Spawns and Enhanced Loot (1:13:53)
by SOT Team
- Skyrim Immersive Creatures (1:15:18)
- Armored Skeletons and The Walking Dead (1:16:02)
- Ultimate Combat (1:18:20)
- Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival (1:20:41)
- Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting - Audio (1:21:20)
- Realistic Needs and Diseases (1:21:51)
- First Aid (1:22:15)
- Archery Gameplay Overhaul (1:23:24)
- Lustmord Vampire Armor (1:34:34)
- Hoth (1:52:49)
- Companion Valfar (1:52:29)
- Interesting NPCs (1:48:56)
by Kris Takahashi
- Amazing Follower Tweaks (1:49:24)
Markarth blacksmith: Ghorza gra-Bagol (23:23)
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
- Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
- Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
- Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!