In this episode we welcome Joe's daughter, Ari, to the the show. So, listen in as we talk about the basics of using mods, how they impact your game, and some of the pitfalls to watch out for. The guys also talk a bit about the recent release of new Couchwarrior mods to Nexus.
LEVEL UP (15:26):
Contributors of note
PLAY THEORY (39:49)
Listen in as we discuss how what mods are really doing. We also talk about the game's file structure and why it's important to understand. In addition, learn the importance of the tools that you can use to help manage your game and the impact mods can have on your saved game.
- Advanced Skyrim Overhaul (aka Nature of the beast II) - werewolf werebear necromancer and dwemer overhauls included (6:14)
- Jaxonz Positioner (24:47)
- Sewer's of Skyrim (24:53)
- A Matter of Time (1:08:53)
Couchwarrior/Character Crusade mods
- Couch Warrior's Dark Heroic Imperial Armor (18:57)
- Antiqued Imperial Plate Re-texture (21:25)
- Smuggler's Barrels (22:37)
- Become a Skooma Drug Lord - Skooming Skyrim (24:30)
- Couch Warrior's Book Of Circles (28:40)
- The House of Troubles (31:05)
Mod Suggestions for Matt
- NPC (follower)
- Player Home
All music used is royalty free.
Help us keep this podcast alive!
Visit our Patreon page: http://patreon.charactercrusade.com
Rate us on iTunes: http://itunes.charactercrusade.com
Listen on SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.charactercrusade.com
Listen on YouTube: http://youtube.charactercrusade.com
Listen on Stitcher: http://stitcher.charactercrusade.com
Spread the word!